Alumid: large-scale formats for a unique style. Designed for screens with bases sized over 3.5 m., this model is equipped with the trademark built-in 108 mm. diameter aluminium roller, contained in a case which is open underneath, for easy rolling of larger-scale screens.
The result is an excellent tensioning of the projection surface. This product is also interesting from the installation point of view, which is based on the quick-assembly system, an operation which can be carried out autonomously and with significant time saving.
Sit back and enjoy the results: theatres, congress centres, auditorium spaces, Alumid ensures a striking projection performance even in the most challenging spaces.
Create your own screen with PSS (Personal Screen System):
- Personalized dimensions: width and height
- Roller type: standard motorized and radio integrated
- Case: with standard case or without case
- Case colour: available white or black
- Aspect ratios: 1:1 - 4:3 - 16:10 - 16:9 - 21:9 - 2.37:1 - 2.39:1 - 2.40:1
- Viewing area width: from 350 to 450 cm
- Projection surfaces: ReferenceWhite, ReferenceGrey, VisionWhite, VisionWhitePro*, VisionAcoustik, VisionMacroAcoustik, VisionRear DB, VisionRear only without black borders
- Height of Top: from 10 to 45 cm
- Projection surface drop: front or rear
- Positioning of command/motor: right or left-hand side
*Only for width up to 406 cm of overall width.