Max Inceel is a large size in-ceiling motorized screen specially designed for mounting in false ceiling and be visible only when it is in use, representing an aesthetical and functional innovative solution.
Mainly suitable for big size rooms, it is available up to size of 6.5 meters of projection viewing area without black borders in format 16:9, 16:10 and 21:9.
Heavy duty Powder-coated aluminum case in white wrinkle pattern finish equipped with a very easy mounting system that simplifies all the installations stages, making this product user friendly, considering the remarcable size. Max Inceel can be equipped with two different fixing system, according to the intallation needs. Fixing system for installations in false ceilings, which won’t be accessible from the inside.
| || |
|Fixing system for installations in false ceilings, which won’t be accessible from the inside. ||Fixing system for installations in false ceilings, which will be accessible from the inside. |
Create your own screen with PSS (Personal Screen System):
- Personalized dimensions: width and height
- Motor type: standard motorized
- Case: available only with case
- Case color: standard in White Grinz. Optional in any other color for an extra cost
- Projection surface fall: back (standard), front or reverse-roll (optional)
- Side of command/motor: right only
- Projection Surfaces: VisionWhite, VisionAcoustik, VisionMacroAcoustik
- Aspect ratios: 1:1 - 4:3 - 16:10 - 16:9 - 21:9 - 3.37:1 - 2.40:1
| || |
- Kit containing eight 50 cm threaded bars for installation with maximum height of 1 m
- Unipolar selector switch
- Remote control (only for radio-integrated version)
- End plates for closing the plasterboard