The research carried out by Adeo on tensioning systems has reached a new record, crossing the threshold of the 3.5 m. base with the Alumid screen. Marked by the quality of its in-built roller and solidity of the entire structure. this screen can be used in the Tensio version.
The CTS (Constant Tension System) provides constant self-tensioning through time, obtained through two counterweights hooked onto hinges at the ends of the screen’s base, which tension the rigid cables threaded through the lateral eyelets. During screen rolling the eyelets remain outside the edge of the surface, thus avoiding the formation of annoying creases.
A must for providing high quality projection even in large-scale environments and in the presence of a vast audience.
Create your own screen with PSS (Personal Screen System):
- Personalized dimensions: width and height
- Motor type: standard or radio integrated (optional)
- Case: available only with case
- Case color: standard in matt or gloss white. Optional in any other color for an extra cost
- Standard Drop: from 10 to 45 cm
- Projection surface fall: back (standard), front or reverse-roll (optional)
- Side of command/motor: right (standard) or left (optional)
- Projection surfaces: ReferenceWhite, ReferenceGrey, VisionWhite, VisionWhitePro*, VisionAcoustik, VisionMacroAcoustik, VisionRear DB, VisionRear only without black borders
- Aspect ratios: 1:1 - 4:3 - 16:10 - 16:9 - 21:9 - 2.37:1 - 2.40:1
*Only for width up to 406 cm.
| || |